2009年7月19日星期日

My life



Yeah!My convocation is coming!I can grad!Thanks god!
Look back my foot steps,my life is really full of blessing from god.....

Initially,I thought i can not complete my study at secondary school
Since my parents unable to pay my school fee and even my 'life fee'
But luckily, my grandmother and relatives support me.

Initially, I thought i can not continue my study in university
Since my SPM results just 'normal' and not as excellent as my others classmates
But luckily, I have been selected by Matriculation (a shortcut platform to enter local gov university).

Initially, I thought i will be bored with my uni life
Since i was too quite and not much friends around
But luckily,i were joined CLC (a campus christian society)and meet a lot of bro and sis

Initially,I thought i can not grad by this year....
Since i still left 1 'compulsory subject'(others course mates already take on 1st sem)
But luckily, i was able took it on my last semester in university.

Initially, i thought i can not find a job related to my field
Since this year facing crisis economy (many industry bankrupt) and my results is just 'normal'
But luckily,i find a job (in a good learning and challenging work place)

Thanks god again because YOU giving me all of this.....
i really appreciate it!

没有评论:

发表评论